You’re the type of person who loves to smash targets and get rewarded with unlimited and increasing sales bonuses / commissions. You’re looking for an opportunity to set the benchmark and get recognition for your achievements, with the potential to build your own professional team. You’re a team player, always willing to learn more so you can be your best and to realise your true potential. You’re looking for a career, not just a job, with the scope for international travel, for both work and as incentive rewards.
We’re an established UK national business with offices in 10 locations across the country, and we’re setting up a new recruitment-division with our international recruitment partner, who has over 130 offices in more than 35 countries.
This is a massive opportunity for the right people to start-up our recruitment division with an existing and fast expanding client base, to support our clients with their hiring needs and talent agenda’s.
The role will include the opportunity to play a key role in our new division, to kick-start the business and to be a part of something special as we introduce recruitment services as a specialist service within the business. We’ll give you all the training, development and coaching support you can handle, so that you can be the best top fee-earning recruitment consultant across the global group. We’re here to be the best and we want to win awards at the next annual conference, which last year was in Abu Dhabi, fancy it?
You will grow the recruitment arm of the business, through placing the best talent available with our clients, while through seamless and effective business development tactics, you’ll grow our client base by being known for having access to the best talent in your specialism.
What you’ll bring to the party:
• You’ll be tenacious and determined with a desire to run your own business going forward
• You’ll have a competitive streak with a will to win
• You have a win:win:win mentality with candidates, clients and colleagues alike
• You’re professional with strong and persuasive influencing skills
• You enjoy a work-hard and play-hard mentality
• You have the right aptitude to work with and report to the Group MD on a daily basis.
• You have a positive outlook, being solution oriented with a “glass is half-full” mindset
Role and Responsibilities
Starting with a ready supply of existing clients :
• You’ll identify and interview the best talent in the market
• You’ll uncover candidate motivations, drivers and aspirations
• You’ll work in partnership with candidates to develop their pitch
• You’ll market and promote these candidates to our existing client base
• You’ll anticipate our client’s hiring needs, presenting great talent as they need it
• You’ll conduct face-to-face meetings with the clients to uncover their ‘pain’.
• You’ll understand our client’s their culture’s, becoming their talent partner of choice
• You’ll negotiate professionally and hold your fees, we’ll show you how
• You’ll undertake headhunt searches for senior and technical roles
• You’ll provide clear and regular feedback to clients and candidates
• You’ll adopt a continuous BD approach where every conversation counts
• An exceptional sales person, from any industry.
• You have a track record of exceeding targets and you can prove it.
• You develop fruitful and productive client relationships for repeat business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Basic Starting Salary: £22,000-27,000 /year
- Plus open-ended commissions up to 25% of all the revenue you generate
- Bonus payments as the business grows and recruits new team members
- Incentives local and abroad
• Selling experience – preferably selling a service (Preferred)
• B2B experience (Preferred)
• GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
• Solihull, West Midlands (Preferred)