Why Shared Space Is the New Norm
If your business isn’t ready for a physical office and everything that comes with it, a coworking space is a fantastic place to start. It has an enormous amount of benefits, from increased productivity and fantastic networking opportunities, to only paying for how much time you spend at the desk. Making the jump to flexible space is easy and so beneficial, it’s no wonder shared space has grown 200% in the last five years.
- Passion, drive and energy. An office environment creates an energy that comes from interacting with fellow workers. Statistics show that coworkers often feel massively more motivated, and in a space where people are busy delivering their own projects, this energy will drive you on to make your own business a success.
- Separate work and home. If you work from home, you might not be taking your business to the heights it’s capable of. If you wake up, don your comfiest dressing gown and get to work, you just can’t maximise your potential, as your brain will still be in rest mode. If there’s no routine, one minute you can be starting a deal-breaking project, and the next you’ll be distracted by morning television. Coworking is great for increasing productivity and effective in providing great results.
- Say goodbye to loneliness. Working alone is extremely lonely and can have a detrimental effect on your mental health. Communication in work environments are an important part of life. Even if you’re not working on the same project, being in a room with likeminded entrepreneurs all seeking the same goal can improve your mental state massively, meaning you can feel more social and happier.
- Networking Opportunities. Different business types share space, obviously. Which means that everybody in the space will have a different skillset, a different mindset. Chances are, the person sat in front of you could be the solution to the business problem you’ve had for weeks. This type of networking can’t be achieved by sitting at your kitchen table.
- Is this right? Doubting your business is a natural thing. Everybody does it. In a coworking environment, you can get support from your peers, tips and advice from a different perspective, and get rid of any doubt you have.
- Impress. Set the right image. Whether it’s a client, an investor, or a potential partnership, chances are your living room or a coffee shop won’t cut it. A modern, thriving co-working space, or an on-site meeting room will set the right impression and show that your business is one step ahead of the game.
- Lower Costs. Why pay for a larger office and everything that goes with it in the hope that your business takes off? It makes financial sense to start off small and pay for what you use and when you use it, so all you need to focus on is growing your business one step at a time.
There are some serious benefits to coworking, and the model is ever increasing. If you want to take the right steps for your business to take off, this is up there. To see how we can help you, call 0845 370 7360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org